UPDATE:– August 15th – $1,043 raised – a big thank you to our incredible athletes!!
June 30th, 2016 – Check out this next fundraiser from ‘Action For S4K’
Participation in the ‘2016 World Spash Diving Champtionships’, which will be locally live-broadcasted
* ‘Action for S4K’ will be allowed to form a #S4K Team and will be promoted as such.
* So far, they are a team of 5: Kathrin, Vera, Carmen, Bea from GER and Claudia from CH;
Claudia will also be part of the SwissNationalTeam 😉
* Anybody can join the group to take part in the #WCS2016 and become a member of the #S4K team.
A link will be published on the website. www.stoptalkingstartmoving.com
* Transport from Stuttgart to Sindelfingen can be arranged, as well as B&B in Stuttgart.
* At this stage #KidsForKidsSplashdivingWorkshops are planned for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The idea is that each kid participating can put some coins inside our collecting tin.
Sounds awesome and a lot of fun!
In addition Bea’s on-line swimming coach, Elaine Hopper from New Jersey has prepared littleglass bottles filled with sand from her local beaches and which will be handed out at the event. These can also be ordered by email- contact their website for address.